Darby Dee Daniels 07

Darby Dee Daniels 07

Let me tell you what a shame is. It's a shame that no one is here yet to check me out as I stand on my tippy toes to ignite all 16 Tiki Torches around the back deck. Well, except for maybe a few people in the Condo Complex across the Middleton River. I know I would have a telescope in my Condo if I lived above the fifth floor of that building. Yes, it's a real shame because as I reach way up high, my crop top must be pulling up at least here and maybe up to there. I mean, I didn't wear a new bra for nothing folks and I can't hold this pose forever in these flip flops, so get busy and scope me out.

I suppose this is where the old saying that all good things come to an end because my efforts to show off were interrupted by Trudy, my Server for the evening.

"Oh Darby Dee, I hear a car in the driveway. I think your party guests have arrived. I'll get the door and you hold that pose just in case someone is kayaking at 11 pm. By the way, watch that your hair doesn't catch on fire. That would be the worse spy photo ever.

I think there are at least seven Condo's that have a decent view into my backyard through the trees, so I gave them another minute to get the focus just right. I figured out last week how to use my laser pen to make a reflection off of their telescope lenses, so I know where you live people. And let it be known that just as soon as Jack assembles and sets up my own telescope, I will spy back. I mean, what's fair is fair. That project is scheduled for next week or as soon as Jill gets over her "stay away from my hubby" thing.

"Welcome to party. I'm Trudy and I will be serving you tonight. My services include beverages, snacks and a fair amount of humiliation. You must be Lizzie, the really cute one and you must be Frankie, the one who makes guys drool. Please, come in and I will take those hoodies. Mistress Double D will be so happy to try them on. This way to the deck. Mistress Double D is back there posing for spy photos."

"Whoa, Mistress Double D? Hey, wait a minute, I recognize that lingerie set, but where is the leg garter? It was a complete matched set when I sold it to Darby Dee."

"Oh, it's there Frankie. I'm shy and have it hidden under my apron. We can play "hide the weenie" later if you really must see it, but it stays on my thigh please. And before you ask, Mistress Double D's handyman, Jack, was busy so I had to do some electrical work and I needed a place to keep the tape. Please feel free to drop your skirts on the couch, if you want. Your leggings will provide more coverage than you need here tonight."

I went inside to greet my guests, just like the perfect party host, plus I wanted those hoodies bad.

"Hey guys, I'm glad you made it and give me those hoodies pronto. Miss Trudy will serve you a glass of wine on the deck. And be sure to explain to Miss why Lizzie is angled to the right and Frankie is angled to the left. I know you two are a couple. I mean I have heard that couples point them straight up, right?"

"I will make the proper adjustments Mistress Double D while you try on your new hoodies and may I suggest the black one tonight? It will go with the bra you shouldn't be wearing. This way sissy faggots, just stare at my ass, dream on and follow me. Please hold all ass slaps and smackings until the third glass of wine."

Boy, did I ever get the side eyes as Lizzie and Frankie walked past me, but it didn't last too long because of that "stare at my ass" comment that Trudy made. And good luck to Trudy when she tries to adjust those boners. They will not cooperate.

But never mind all that, I mean look how perfect these hoodie sleeves lengths are. Tori is worth her weight in gold or at least that's what her Chang home page says. I sent Tori a text thanking her for her wonderful work and she replied that I should take good care of Lizzie and Frankie. Notice, I didn't say she welcomed me for thanking her.

"Alright everyone, here is the first round of wine. One each for the faggots who like it in the ass but can't bring themselves to giving it in the ass and one for, well for Mistress Double D who is still a sissy virgin. Drink up and notice the bowl of condoms on the table. I also have a few in my apron for any emergencies that may come up. Lizzie, would you care to help me carry the snack trays, please?"

"By all means Miss Trudy, I'll follow, well, you know."

With Frankie and I alone on the deck I threw an ice breaker out there.

"Hey, do you want to spy on them through the window or do you want to pose for fake spy photos? Here, shine my laser pen and find a telescope."

"Lizzie and I agreed to act like two single people no matter what happens tonight, so I don't want to spy on her just yet. Let's go down closer to the river and tease those guys."

"Cool and let me say that what happens at Mistress Double D's party stays at the party. Look, up there, telescope at 9 o'clock. Cheek to cheek and tongues pose and hold."

"I'm just happy that Lizzie is getting something wet. We needed a little spice in our life. Do you think that Miss Trudy is humiliating and degrading Lizzie? Reflection at 7 o'clock, shove your hand in pants and hold."

"Oh, Lizzie is getting the business right about now and that business is just above dirt level. To the right, 3 o'clock. Kneel and point at my boner. Big smile Frankie."

"Pull my leggings down when I bend over and give me a smack. 4 o'clock."

"Listen, I'm feeling a little light headed from the wine, can we go back up to deck now?"

To the guys in the Condos with telescopes it must have looked like I was hugging my lover when I was actually hanging on for dear life. And OMG, once we got to the deck, there were so many steps, like five or something.

"Just put Mistress Double D in her chair. I slipped her a red pill so she will sit there quietly for the next two hours. I have plans for her later. Now listen up faggots, I have a few things to say. One, I don't care what stories you tell your friends tomorrow just as long as Darby Dee comes off as the perfect party host. Two, yes Lizzie, I saved the used condom after you nailed me over the kitchen counter. Darby Dee saves them in a jar in the refrigerator. Three, well now, Lizzie was so much better than Darby Dee and I'm hoping that Frankie is even better yet. Four, Frankie, would you please help me carry the empty wine glasses to the kitchen please? Lizzie can deal with that mess in the chair and I think you're suppose to move her to where that green light dot is shining on the deck. Frankie, I'm waiting for you and your tiny cigarette butt sized sissy dick to follow me, are you coming?"

Do I know what happened? No, I was grooving on a red pill and mumbling, but I do remember being blinded by a bright light shing in my eyes. How did I wake up? Well, with a kiss from Trudy and naked, but at least I was in my own bed.

"Stay in bed for a while Darby Dee while I make you some coffee and waffles."

"OMG, what happened last night?"

"Well, your friends attempted to get over their butt sex fears and your bed post has my leg garter belt and my panties, so a lot happened. Double bold, right fem boy lover?"

"Oh, my head hurts. Did Lizzie and Frankie leave happy?"

"Oh, they left very happy. I think you will be pleased with their Chang posts today. You're a rock star when it comes to being the perfect party host."

"Did you "do" them and what's it going to cost me?"

"LOL, they "did" me several times and all of your sexual commitments to me are forgiven, for this week. OMG, that Frankie, well, Frankie does not have a button dick as I was announcing to the neighborhood last night. You should invite Frankie over again. Breakfast in five minutes Double D."

I finally got out of bed and looked around. OMG, I need so much more information about what happened last night, but I think we can skip over why Lizzie and Frankie's panties are on my other bed post. I mean, some things are best left alone. However, I could smell that coffee and I was drawn to it like a magnet.

"What's with all the fruit and muffin baskets? Thanks for the coffee Trudy."

"They are from the Condo Complex across the river. Apparently, when Lizzie moved you last night, she did it her way. Waffles will be ready in a moment. Listen, you don't have anything to be ashamed of from last night unless those people in the Condos have high power telescopes with high cameras. I just whipping the butter now, so sit there and watch my buns shake around."

"Wait, so Lizzie and Frankie got over their issues? Meaning they "did" each other?"

"Well, not exactly. It's baby steps Darby Dee. They each took my tight stuff once, you know, to get a feel for things. But don't worry, I marked the used condoms with a "V" or a "B" in the container. Take a look."

"OMG, are these condoms in alphabetical order?"

"LOL, I have OCD babe. Watch me whip this butter honey."

"WTF? How did my name get on a used condom?"

"Well, babe, you were out after you did that thing to me, so I had to put a condom on you and jerk you off. Lizzie licked you to get it wet and Frankie held it while I pushed the condom over you. Sorry."

"Oh, do tell because I have nothing to be ashamed of, what did I do to you?"

"I'm not sure what to call it, but you licked my butt, sort of. It was different, but I enjoyed it."

"Oh, alright, I suppose that's what you call it and that's fine. But I have to know, did you see Lizzie and Frankie making out because they both swear that they don't kiss?"

"Oh, they kiss alright and grope and poke and other stuff. You missed it because your face was, well, back there and because of that red pill thing. Sorry about that by the way."

"And you humiliated the hell out of them?"

"LOL, tell a sissy that he needs to jack hammer me with his sissy faggot dick and guess what you get?"

"A jack hammering?"

"Exactly."

"What's with the look? Another coffee please."

"Well, would it do anything for you if I dip a little whipped butter in my butt crack? It tingled in a good way when you did that. No one ever did that to me before."

"If you dip it, I will flip it."

Hey, why not? I'm pretty sure my label reads something like "slut" by now and I love me some whipped butter. Besides, the only thing just as good as watching Trudy whip that butter is watching her clean the kitchen. And I suppose that watching her walk towards the front door isn't that bad either.

"Feel free to take a fruit or muffin basket with you Trudy. I seem to have more than enough."

"LOL, silly fem boy. My skills as the best Servant in Middleton didn't go un-noticed. My front porch is full as well. Have fun at the party this afternoon and is alright if that is our thing? I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend, but it's alright if we have a thing, right?"

"Yes, we can have a "thing", but you have to stop posting photos of those used condoms in my refrigerator. I mean, a Chang board already has a survey where you can vote on what I'm going to do with them and Mia Mei wants to buy a few of them."

"Oh, well, I promise to stop, but Mia Mei may stop by later today. She made a 20% deposit. Just sell her Jack's because you can get more his every week, right Darby Dee? And by the way, Lizzie and Frankie invited me to visit the store tonight. Do I have permission to use your account?"

"Do I get eggs and bacon next Saturday morning?"

"Oh my, scrambling eggs must really make the cinnamon buns rock and roll, huh? Bye Darby Dee."

OMG, what a Thursday and Friday in the life of Darby Dee and I still have a grope fest Bar-B-Que yet to go. But how cool is it that Lizzie and Frankie gave "Mistress Double D" such good reviews and how Tori is so pleased that I am now a Gold Premium Member at the clothing store?

End Darby Dee Daniels 07"

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/double-j-capitulo-08.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/fairy-tail-capitulo-92.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/fairy-tail-capitulo-93.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/fairy-tail-capitulo-94.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/fairy-tail-capitulo-95.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/ikoku-meiro-no-croisee-capitulo-07.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/ikoku-meiro-no-croisee-capitulo-08.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/ikoku-meiro-no-croisee-capitulo-09.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/ikoku-meiro-no-croisee-capitulo-10.html

http://anime-online-ver.blogspot.com/2011/08/itsuka-tenma-no-kuro-usagi-capitulo-06.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Watching Him Back Ch. 03

Working a Shift at The Milk Cafe

Her Witness (A Lesbian Agent)